FUNNY LINES FOR T-SHIRT

Im busy,You are Ugly,Go Away!!
-----------------------------------------------

Don't be so open-minded your brains fall out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

your cooking sucks...
i hope so do u
------------------------------

your face, my ass, no difference
---------------------------------------------

Dip me in chocolate and throw infront of leshbians!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Of all the things i have lost ... i miss my mind the most
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work Fascinates me...I can look at it for hours
---------------------------------------------------------------

Sumtimes I Pee When I Laugh
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont SUFFER from insanity.. I 'enjoy' every moment of it!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lower my standards to reach my goals
--------------------------------------------------------

smile ,perhaps is the third best thing you can do with your lips.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got my looks from my father.. He's a plastic surgeon!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"there are 206 bones in your body, want another one?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

virginity is not dignity
it is lack of
OPPURTUNITY
--------------------------------

I'm a lesbian trapped in this man's body
--------------------------------------------------------

I hate jokes but still I love You
--------------------------------------------

Be positive, Act positive but don't test positive
-------------------------------------------------------------

please tell ur boobs to quit staring at my eyes!
----------------------------------------------------------------

nice person....wrong planet
----------------------------------------

ur lips keeping moving but all i hear is blah blah blah!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody knows that i m not wearing UNDERWEAR
----------------------------------------------------------------------

come behind the pyramid & I will make u a mummy
------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Study and no Play
Makes a Child Dumb and Gay.
---------------------------------------------

"I took an IQ test and the results were negative."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

SICK MY DUCK
-------------------------

Early to Bed
Early to Rise
Early to Shit
-----------------------

No comments: