SUN AND WOMEN"S UNDERWEAR

What’s common between the SUN & WOMEN’S UNDERWEAR?

1) both are hot.
2) both look better while going down
3) both disappear by night…………


Behind every SUCCESSFUL woman, there is a SATISFIED man,
But behind a SATISFIED woman, there are several EXHAUSTED men…


Smoking reduces ur life by 5 mins.
Sex increases ur life by 10 min.

So the conclusion is that a fucking smoker never dies!


yeh ladkiyan bhi ajeeb hoti hai,
kuch bolo toh mooh phoolah deti hai,
aur kuch karo, toh peth phoolah deti hai
A prostitute’s nursery rhyme:
One two lets screw,
Three four I’m a whore,
Five six suck the dick,
Seven eight ejaculate,
Nine ten fuck me again.

1 comment:

sabina moon said...

Soo nice blog, I am looking as like as blog, There are a lot of sexy lingeria model. I like it very much. Bikini model lingerie and sexy girls panties I like. It was really awesome! Now, I am using different types Intimate Lingerie products every day to make my man happy always!!
Sexy Lingerie